The Vimukti Charitable
Trust ® Pothnal also conducted the informative training program for
the youths to know and to utilize the available Government Schemes
on 17th March, 2023 at Vimukti Premises. The VCT had invited the
resource persons were Mr. Charlie and Mr. Jaysheela gave the
detailed useful information on government’s 33 departments like SCSP/TSP
under scheme on: youths self-employment, land rights, Ganga Kalyana
Scheme, Individual Irrigation, Borewell Scheme, how to avail a
relief to the scheduled caste victims of atrocities scheme, and
various scholarship for the children and lot more information on how
to tap the various financial benefits and schemes from the 33
government departments come under the talukas. 70 unorganized youth
were able to profit for their life and to help others in return.
• There is progressive development in the quality of leadership.
• Unorganized Women youths leadership participation is increased
• After forming the unorganized youth groups 25% of the youth have
tapped the government schemes (through the labour card, they have
received Rs. 2000 to their bank account, Government Ration food kit,
• Under NREGA many of our unorganized youth took lead receive 100
• Our youths have taped the government schemes for their village
like CC Road, drinking water facilities, Drainage facilities,
• Our youth are vigilant during PDS distribution in their village.
Last week in one of our pocket youths themselves went to the food
inspector Manvi and demanded to release the monthly Ration to their
• 10% of our unorganized youth have succeeded to received
self-employment schemes and have implemented in the villages: cattle
sheds, sheep rearing, electrical shops, water, water harnessing,
• Many unorganized youths from our pockets have migrated to
• Political influence and no proper response from the government
officials during youth government department visits results in
losing the interest in continuing follow-up.
• Financial problem also causes to go to higher authority to tap the
• RTI act is not able to implement properly due to political and
local leader’s influence
• Our youth are not able to tap the SCSP/TSP scheme due to lack of
support from local MLA and their approval.