“Education is the most powerful
weapon, which you can use to change the world”
- Nelson Mandela
In this fast moving world everyone seems to be in a rat-race
jostling with their own lives. In this busy journey we tend to close
our eyes towards the miserable childhood of the little ones who are
condemned to live as poor. They are commonly known as rag pickers,
street children, child laborers, dropouts, and anti-social elements
and so on. Here children’s home for boys and girls Raichur comes
with its integral vision to feel with them and to help them to
reinstate their lost childhood by proving wings to their dreams.
When children are ignored by the society are found in the villages
children’s home for boys and girls works to instill a sense of
dignity in them and to give back their lost childhood.
• Compassionate love for all, specially the poor and the
• Truth, love Justice and Peace.
• Respect for life, natures, cultures, religions and love for the
• To train the children on the path to become successful achievers.
• To impart to them the basic knowledge of English.
• To instill in them importance of values, morality and ethics.
• To make every child to enjoy their childhood.
• To strengthen and develop their will and Creative power.
• Maximizing the scope for better education.
• To provide every child a bright future by Education
In day to day life people take time to make important decisions in
their lives. There are also times that for the better or verse
others take decisions for their lives. We commonly see in our
children that they are by themselves are not able to take any
decisions on their further studies. There are lots of expectations
from their parents and elders. The reality is that the parents or
the elders are not able to find the real tastes, strengths, or the
hidden talents of their children. What is important is that the
present students need moral support and proper guidance to move
forward in their lives. Keeping this in mind on 5th of March 2019
Vimukti Charitable Turst(r) organized a career guidance Training to
all the children’s home for boys and girls at Raichur. These
Children were guided through input sessions on moral values, how to
respect others, hygiene video clips, motivational documentary films
throughout the day and other subjects and their merits were
explained in detail to the students. For about 48 children benefited
through this training.