The Sneha Jyothi child care center is
a registered children's home under the Juvenile Justice (Care and
Protection) Act, 2015.
Our mission at the Sneha Jyothi Child care Center is to create and
ensure a safe, nurturing, and family environment for destitute,
abandoned and orphaned vulnerable little children presently aged
between 5 to 18 years which will fulfill the vision of offering them
a hope and a future. In our home, they will be loved, valued and
empowered through quality care and education.
Our goal at The Sneha Jyothi child care center is to excel in
holistic childcare and ensure optimum care is provided for all
children by meeting their physical and emotional needs.
Our vision for The Sneha Jyothi child care center is to become a
reputable home and excel in childcare.
Furthermore, we are committed to their care until they have
completed their high school studies and either further education or
vocational training. The children will have a home with us until
they are able to fully support themselves in their chosen field.
• Employ staff who will love and nurture the children in their
• Ensure that all our management team, staff and volunteers have
completed the Child Protection Training.
• Train our staff in holistic childcare techniques.
• Ensure each child receives optimum care.
• Provide strong emotional support to the children.
• Provide the children with a quality education.
• Ensure that the children are provided with a safe, happy and clean
• Provide the children with quality medical care when needed.
• Integrating our organization’s core values in our processes